Are you a patient wondering, “How can I get my medical records quickly?”
Perhaps you’re a parent trying to figure out the best way to get a doctor’s signature on a sports form for your child.
Or maybe you’re an employee looking for a hassle-free way to get a disability form.
In all of these cases, ChartRequest’s new Patient Hub can help. Specifically designed for patients and fully compliant with government security and privacy regulations, our simple process makes it easy for you to request medical records and/or sports, camp, or disability forms with just a few clicks.
How to Get Copies of Your Medical Records With ChartRequest
If you need to request medical records for yourself, your child, or your ward, our HIPAA-compliant Patient Hub is quick, convenient, and secure.
To create a records request, simply create an account and select your provider from our network of more than 17,000 healthcare providers. Next, enter the patient’s information and select the appropriate dates of service.
We provide you with an electronic health records release form—but if you prefer, you can upload one yourself. We also provide a convenient and trustworthy e-sign feature that eliminates the need to print, sign, and scan forms.
Once you’ve signed the patient authorization form and approved the estimated charges, our state-of-the-art software instantly sends the medical records request to the provider, and it lets you know when they respond. All that’s left for you to do is check out and download your medical records!
How to Get a Doctor’s Signature With ChartRequest
Getting a physician’s signature on a form is easy with our Patient Hub. Simply log in, select the healthcare provider whose signature you need on a sports, camp, or disability form, and enter the patient’s details.
Depending on the provider, you’ll be able to choose from up to five different types of forms. For example:
- High School Physical/Sports forms
- High School Physical/Sports forms in Spanish
- Physical Sports/Athletes with Disabilities forms
- Attending Physician Statements
- Disability or FMLA forms
You can also upload your own form for your doctor to sign.
Our Patient Hub automatically offers you an electronic medical records release form, or you can upload your own with a simple drag and drop. Then you can e-sign your release form and submit your request, which is sent immediately to the appropriate healthcare provider.
When the healthcare provider responds, you receive an email notification so you can check out and download your form at your convenience.
Create One Account for You, and Use It for Your Dependents Too!
If you have children who are younger than 18 years of age, or if you’re the legal guardian of a ward who’s under 18, you’re responsible for authorizing the release of their protected health information (PHI).
With ChartRequest, you can create just one account to manage the records and form requests for yourself and your dependents.
Simply enter their names and dates of birth once and save them. After that, if you want to request medical records or forms for them, all you have to do is click their name. Their information will be filled out automatically on the request, saving you time and energy.
Features of ChartRequest’s Patient Hub
Other medical records release firms often have complicated release of information processes that are designed for healthcare providers and other professionals, not for patients and other consumers. At ChartRequest, we want requesting medical records and forms to be as easy as ordering a pizza. Here are just some of the features you’ll enjoy when using ChartRequest’s Patient Hub:
- Request medical records and sports, camp, or disability forms from one centralized hub
- User-friendly interface
- Simple, streamlined, and speedy process
- Meets or exceeds all privacy and security regulations
- Access to our network of 17,000+ healthcare providers
- Account with a personal profile
- Ability to add dependents and request medical records/forms for them
- Save a payment method to your account
- Search healthcare providers by name or location
- Save healthcare providers to your Favorites list
- Medical records release authorization form provided—or upload your own
- Variety of sports, camp, or disability forms provided—or upload your own
- Chat, phone, or email support
- Quick, secure download of your medical records and/or forms
- Always online—24/7!
- Easily review the status of requests without having to call your doctor